free hit
counters
Norfolk Meet 20th March Bird in Hand - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Norfolk Meet 20th March Bird in Hand

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, another good evening, just a shame about the days weather ! As Mrs O was stuck at work late, I thought it would be good to catch up with my daughter, as she is in digs at Eastern college. To my s

I'm home. America, yeah, it was alright...

She's a teenager, probably didn't even notice, I'll pass on your apology though. His name is Trevor. He's apparently had that elan since the seventies, but it was in one hell of a state, it had

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

It's on my calendar so see you there... last month was a really good turn out, hope we get similar! 

Went to Essex, Herts & Cambs at High Beech, Epping last night but only 8 managed to find the pub.... and that was with 2 pairs, so only 6 Lotus in the car park.

• Like 1

Phil           Leave me alone I know what I'm doing - I think. 

agnet477 @Bravo73 @JAWS@Orsom Weels @Nifty @OwenGT3 @NR2k @Kimbers @simonf @Buddsy @clivef38 @phil flash @PhilW @oilmagnet477 @JayEmm

One week reminder. Please copy in anyone missed. Apologies for this who said they cannot already attend. See you all in a week 

• Like 1

I shall speak to the old man when he gets back.

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

This month I've decided to support the March meeting in The Maldives. Will send a picture of the turnout!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, silverfrost said:

Not sure who went to the meet saying they were me :ermm:  Never been to one of these meetings ?

Well it's about time you did !  :P  Was just picking up people who posted on the thread about the Feb meeting and had not been advised about March meeting.

• Like 1

Haha and i was thinking someone was going along as me :P  Not my neck of the woods but will try and attend one of these Norfolk meets one of the days will be nice to meet some of you folks from that way  :thumbup:

• Like 2

A

4 minutes ago, silverfrost said:

Haha and i was thinking someone was going along as me :P  Not my neck of the woods but will try and attend one of these Norfolk meets one of the days will be nice to meet some of you folks from that way  :thumbup:

The pub is used by Hethel as their local and has some superb Lotus pictures on the walls to add the right ambiance.  We meet 3rd Monday in each month. The factory does visitor's tours every Monday so you could combine to make your trip worthwhile...

• Like 1

3rd Monday in April (17th) will be Easter Monday so factory is closed but we we may change our Monday if a lot of folks will be doing other things. Group discussion at next meeting? 

@phil flash - do what we've done for the Herts/Essex/Cambs area.

Create a PM with all the participants and then once a month send it out with a link to the new thread for the monthly meet. You can add users to the PM as you get them.

The pain is getting people to reply in the relevant thread and not the PM :)

2 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

@phil flash - do what we've done for the Herts/Essex/Cambs area.

Create a PM with all the participants and then once a month send it out with a link to the new thread for the monthly meet. You can add users to the PM as you get them.

The pain is getting people to reply in the relevant thread and not the PM :)

Yeah, I've noticed a few replies in the PM... East Anglia is a bit easier as it's usually same place in Narfuk, same 3rd Monday and always evening...  None of these silly Sunday breakfast do's all over the place ....  (I don't eat breakfast!) 

Hope to have a mate turn up who has just got his first Lotus. White Eclat but he will not be in it Monday. He is just checking us out. LOL.