free hit
counters
Will a decent £25K Evora be realistic in the next 2 years? - Page 2 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Will a decent £25K Evora be realistic in the next 2 years?

daveofedinburgh

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Sold a few weeks ago.... now the owner wants a GTR or something? :unsure:

On Order: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

That's the same vendor as before, Giles Cooper. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Gold FFM

I know budget will dictate your choice but remember that spec and colour or mileage will govern your selection?

the Evora is a limited number which is is major factor to start off and folk like me who own one will not easily sell one unless there’s been a major chance in their lifestyles etc 

good luck in your search 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Just sold one at that price.

LE, hpi clear, 20703 miles on the clock. Some say it was underpriced.

It wasn’t advertised other then a comment on here - and was sold within 3 days. Be quick and don’t faff about is my advice.

• Like 2

Only here once

7 hours ago, Celica said:

Interesting post as I’m starting my research on what’s possible if covid does one !

You’ve managed to dig up a thread from 3 years ago. So any pricing info here is out of date. 

In short, yes, you can get a nice Evora for £25k now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Barrykearley said:

Just sold one at that price.

LE, hpi clear, 20703 miles on the clock. Some say it was underpriced.

It wasn’t advertised other then a comment on here - and was sold within 3 days. Be quick and don’t faff about is my advice.

sorry, yes I noticed it was an old thread revival but interesting to see state of play since 

I recently purchased a 2009 N/A, this was the second cheapest on auto trader at the time, it was just over £25k, milage is 68000, so on the higher side, but interior and exterior are in good condition for the age of the car. Spec and colour wise, it was just what I wanted. It has got some issues, but hopefully they can easily be rectified... 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Celica said:

...but interesting to see state of play since 

Spend a bit of time going through the ‘Evora market watch’ thread. That will give you the best idea of what has happened to prices and values over the years. 

• Like 1