free hit
counters
SE High Wing C Service - Page 20 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

SE High Wing C Service

Sparky

• Gold FFM
12 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

I’ve got a stunning model pull back car just like Christine

It tries to kill you in your sleep?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Well, I am a pensioner.  Naps are de rigeur.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

You know, I was just considering that!

• Gold FFM

As I'm a free man until Peter picks up the SE, decided to spend lunchtime here.

IMAG0900.jpg

Edited by Sparky

Hmm.... I wonder what is near by..... :lol:

horns.thumb.png.120727c48f2c8ca59b30ff013ac51140.png

• Haha 1

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

• Gold FFM

Clever bastard!  OK, I confess...

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Umm, yes, absolutely, I was mulling over that between pints 3 and 4.

20 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Clever bastard!  OK, I confess...

We haven't got all day! Although I think @Bibs should remove your ability to post after your Wankles thread, still not sleeping after that image :sick: :P

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

• Gold FFM

You should see my westicles.

Sparky, how does the brake pedal feel?  is it lite to push?   I'm thinking mine is getting too much vacuum, because it is lite to push, but do have good stopping power! 

• Gold FFM

Very firm, mate. Are you running off the mech vac pump?

11 hours ago, Sparky said:

Very firm, mate. Are you running off the mech vac pump?

Yes, that's why I was thinking too much Vac which was causing a lite pedal. 

• Gold FFM

I've got 23 inches at the servo pipe.  What's yours?  The other things to consider are that we have different servos and possibly different ratios on the pushrod as the pedal has been drilled.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

It's still with me; Peter will be picking it up this week.

• Gold FFM

I've drawn a pentangle around her.  She can't hurt me any more.

• Gold FFM

Not sure, but I want to believe...

On 08/07/2018 at 04:34, Sparky said:

I've got 23 inches at the servo pipe.  What's yours?  The other things to consider are that we have different servos and possibly different ratios on the pushrod as the pedal has been drilled.

Just checked mine and I'm getting 21.   All is good.