free hit
counters
Future of Lotus - Page 104 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe, time will tell. I am starting to think that I am out of kilter with the majority (nothing new there I suppose) but all this talk of electric, luxury, etc and I can't help but feel we are going

Selling 6 cars instead of 5 in China would be a 20% increase. There really is nothing to celebrate at this moment in time beyond Lotus's survival but hopefully it will start to make some kind of sense

Lotus staff got free hot drinks vending machines back in August, was a very welcome move and much appreciated from the people who work there. Sometimes the little things can make a big difference 👍

Posted Images

That's not what is pictured but hold my beer! :thumbup:

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I recon Lotus are going to be doing a homage to the 1970’s vinal roof 🥴

8E067C55-DDE7-4C37-B4EF-DF41522A873E.jpeg

• Haha 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• Gold FFM
23 hours ago, Bibs said:

It's a picture of a box. There's stuff inside it. I think you'll like it :):)

It’s not the usual box us lot on here see on the Internet though.

• Haha 2

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Norfolk's gain is Worcestershire's loss.

However good to see that Lotus are offering to relocate workers but not sure if people in Worcester have ever ventured as far as Gloucestershire. Let alone Norfolk!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Certainly good news,  12,000 m3 is also a good size, so looks like things are being put in place, also makes sense to be local to Hethel. I wonder if they have bought or leased it and wether expansion is possible on this site.... this time next year Rodders

• Gold FFM

Only here once

On 01/07/2020 at 12:17, Bibs said:

"Provenance is everything"

20200617-IMG_8531.jpg

@Bibs  Approved Used Car Warranty by any chance!😉

Where's the one that says 'For the Esprit S4 Drivers'?

Discrimination. That's what it is.............

• Haha 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Ahh, grasshopper. One shows his true wisdom. :unworthy:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

• Gold FFM

Esprit S4 Drivers don't matter!

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

So much for me ‘taking a knee’ then.

That obviously doesn’t work. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ramjet said:

Ahh, grasshopper. One shows his true wisdom. :unworthy:

Don't give me too much credit!  Looks like my wisdom (or lack thereof) has been shot down by my betters! 😛

Honestly, I think it's iconic, I mean "Bond, James Bond" and all.

Edited by Jason is Chasing

https://avidtp.com/ep55-matt-windle-group-lotus/

Good interview with Matt Windle :)

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Bibs featured and unfeatured this topic

Every One Is Unique...

20200625-image002.jpg

Evora NA

... sorry, am I missing something or are you a bigger tease than we all expect?