free hit
counters
NEW Product Announcement - Indicator Stalks - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Ex Londoner

NEW Product Announcement - Indicator Stalks

It's been a busy year thus far with two major upcoming products releasing very soon, a very first in both respects.

In the meantime here's another quick product release for your Lotus Exige and Elise, Indicator upgrades.  The decision behind these came forth primarily from aftermarket (Sparco etc) wheel updates.  
TFR Signal Blades: http://transforged.com/products/signal-blades 

Image (10).jpeg

Edited by Ex Londoner
Updated Subject

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Think of the dirt and skin oil that will get trapped in those holes... (or glove fluff for those that wear gloves)

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Good to see more products on offer for our cars. My feedback, I think it would be great if you could incorporate your proper company logo into the component, rather than the very generic looking 'T' and 'F' letters.

• Like 1

Hi Arun,

Great feedback, we've had a similar response and plan to implement that before shipping.  

There will be two options, a solid part and one with our proper logo.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JG220 said:

What is it?

it looks like one of these.:sofa:

clicky

I can't seem to get any images to embed :(

They are showing up in the editor, but not when I save

It's the little thing ma jigs that you press for headlight beams and letting other drivers know that you're about to engage a turn or change lanes ?

Here's a few pics taken from within the car to provide a better idea.  An order of a Sesto Elemento style has been requested which we'll post pics up off this week.

Image-8.jpg

Image-6.jpg

Image-5.jpg

I have the "Lotus Sport" aluminum stalks currently and while I love the look they require the loooong extension of my fingers to activate.

These in CF (sans logo) would be absolutely lovely :)

interior2.jpg

David, I'm planning a limited run in CF next month.  Pre-order will be open this Friday for those versions.

• Like 1

Hi,

I will definitely purchase a pair in carbon fibre.

p.s. received the mirrors in one piece, they look great, is there anything I should tell the guys about how to install them correctly?

Best

Paul

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pgn340r said:

Hi,

I will definitely purchase a pair in carbon fibre.

p.s. received the mirrors in one piece, they look great, is there anything I should tell the guys about how to install them correctly?

Best

Paul

Excellent!  Paul sending you a PM, they'll have no issues!

Had a quick (probably stupid) thought, right hand drives cars have the indicator stalk on the other side, is this still compatible as there appears to be a lip on the stalk base?

Thanks

Paul

22 minutes ago, pgn340r said:

Had a quick (probably stupid) thought, right hand drives cars have the indicator stalk on the other side, is this still compatible as there appears to be a lip on the stalk base?

Thanks

Paul

Should work fine Paul.  Here's a set installed with some Sesto Elemento flair.  We've had orders with with a solid state as well.

They come in two different sizes.

Here's a link to our latest blog post going into details (scroll down): www.transforged.com

Image-1 (5).jpg

Image-2 (5).jpg

Image-3 (5).jpg

Edited by Ex Londoner

Thanks,

Just ordered a pair. Is it possible to have them in the above design?

Cheers

Paul

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pgn340r said:

Thanks,

Just ordered a pair. Is it possible to have them in the above design?

Cheers

Paul

Thanks Paul - yep I'll send you a set with that design.  Give us a little time and you'll tracking once they leave.

On 28/02/2017 at 19:12, Ex Londoner said:

It's the little thing ma jigs that you press for headlight beams and letting other drivers know that you're about to engage a turn or change lanes ?

Ah. Ok. Explains why you don't also make an audi version  :happydance:

The Evora S1 needs something like this to bring the stalks closer to the wheel. A common complaint / observation.

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

On 3/4/2017 at 09:13, C8RKH said:

Ah. Ok. Explains why you don't also make an audi version  :happydance:

The Evora S1 needs something like this to bring the stalks closer to the wheel. A common complaint / observation.

Are the S1 factory stalks the same as the S2?

**Just an update, I'm going to go forth and build some Carbon Fiber twill 3K versions soon. 

If you're interested in a set please add your name here along with your current steering set-up so that I can plan accordingly, this *may* just be a limited run of 15-20 depending on interest.

I'm not a fan of pre-orders/payments, just pay when you're ready.

Price: $275/set but may come down once I figure out specifics. Here's a sample of our weave.

All of our unique offerings are designed in-house within the US.

twill3k.jpg

Edited by Ex Londoner

1 hour ago, Ex Londoner said:

Are the S1 factory stalks the same as the S2?

I am not sure, but just had a quick look at some google images and they look the same to me. One of the S1 owners who has upgraded to the 400 will be along soon to confirm.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!