free hit
counters
Show us your Garage - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Frickin_idiot

Show us your Garage

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 05/03/2017 at 19:57, Frickin_idiot said:

I have, at last, moved into a house that has space for a double garage to be built. Before embarking on the design / planning I am looking for some inspiration. Over to you guys!

One thing I overlooked when building my garage was an overhead crane, would have made life so much easier,  hindsight is a wonderful thing!! 

Screenshot_2017-03-12-09-34-14.thumb.png.f0b0e7391917f1fc712636a9eb411463.png

• Like 1

Steve,  I think for how many times folks would use one of those , a decent A frame that you could strip down would be a better investment imo,  I have used acro building/scaff bars on the top of pre fab garage before in the past and just hooked up a manual block and tackle.  :thumbup:   Arse was twitching while the lump was hovering ove the car but it did the job. !

• Like 1

I never get car envy, house envy or wealth envy,  but i do get garage envy, some lovely garages/workshops on here  :)  

• Like 2

have to store them, as with all of us the space is to small...

eleven opslag 2.JPG

• Like 2

Cor,  you get the balls of steel award in my eyes   :thumbup:   Does not look electric or hydrolic from the pictures, is it just racking ?  Would love to see some more pictures of this as kind of like the idea myself if not just to store the bodyshells over the chassis   :)

Awesome way of storage  many thanks for posting the picture ,  number  55 looks stunning by the way  :thumbup:

• Like 1

I am not suprized it ended up in a magazine,  that is stunning !  it looks like a lotus showroom,  Gobsmacked by this one :thumbup:

Wow, now that is a garage!  I would love that set up.

• Like 1