free hit
counters
Formula 1 2017 - Page 3 - Motorsport & Trackdays - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

• Gold FFM

I think he comes across as less uptight - maybe there was more to the Nico "mechanicgate" or #nicotheprefferedone episodes than we thought and he is just generally happier. He certainly seemed pleased for Bottas with his pole.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vettel is a spoiled little brat, that was dangerous too and he shouldn't be getting away with it! 

Cat seems to be enjoying quali...

No idea, did not keep up with it last year, or the year before or the year before that etc,  F1 to me know is completely sxxte and i sadly have no intrest as the cars,drivers, tracks and rules are jus

Posted Images

Think you are right.last year he was on equal terms with Nicole this year maybe he thinks/is no.1.Also think Laudable and Wolfe may have had words with him

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

can someone tell me why mercedes needed to "bleed" bottas`tyres on the grid,why not send him out from the pits on the right pressure 

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

It was reported that they had a compressor problem/failure on the grid just prior to the start. Nothing sinister here, Nico's gone.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Mercedes set out their Policy for this year then! It's Hamilton's year, only 3 races in! Bottas move over please!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• 2 months later...

Best race of the season hands down... This was a fun one. Ricciardo was mega, overtaking 3 cars at once at the end of the main straight. the racetrack is superfast, gets really tight whit multiple spots multiple time we've seen cars running 3 wide in the straight overtaking on the inside or the outside... What a race!

I'mn not much on F1. Far too processional for me.

Just watched the Hamilton/Vettel incident on YT.

They are all just prima donnas.

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

• Gold FFM
21 minutes ago, ramjet said:

They are all just prima donnas.

Funny, you can say that about all the overpaid sports stars - F1 drivers; footballers; boxers; tennis players; golfers......  Must be something to do with being millions of pounds a year to do what you love doing.

• Like 1

:yes: 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Mercedes really threw the win away though. They seem to be stoking the hysteria about the Vettel incident as a bit of a smokescreen to hide their own short-comings. Let's face it there we plently more dangerous comings-together elsewhere than Vettel's low speed love-bite. Had Mercedes fitted Hamilton's neck/head support properly, he would have won easily, even without a Vettel penalty. I was also surprised that Hamilton never really made a move on Vettel for the rest of the race, despite being right behind him with fresher tyres and the frequent opportunities to get the DRS advantage. Opportunity wasted for Hamilton.

• Gold FFM
56 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Doubt it. He never mentioned strong and stable once!

I for one would love it if they kept on having their little get-togethers.

The 'Bradbury Effect' runs strong with all Australians.  ;-)

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

Compared to last year's Baku snoozefest, what a hoot!

Never mind all the penalties, I reckon Liberty Media should introduce a drivers punch-up at the end of every race for even more entertainment!

• Like 2

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

Put spikes on the front of the cars, then those concrete blocks with the high fences all around the track and assemble all the worlds politicians on the starting grid. They get a 10 minute head start before the cars set off!  

Obviously i am only joking and having a laugh and not inciting anyone to do anything so stupid!.......................... We''ll leave that sort of stuff to the film makers.  Now, where's that old VHS machine and my DR2000 video.......

• Like 1

Ben Hur was a proper driver, not like these limp-wristed, "Oooh, he bumped into me" namby-pamby whippersnappers that can't grow a decent beard like real men.

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.