free hit
counters
April Stow-on-the-Wold meet - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
dodge1979

April Stow-on-the-Wold meet

As last months Stow breakfast meet was quite a success, and seems to be a good central location to plan more, Im putting out the date for the next one as April 2nd..another sunday morning...It would have been the weekend before but thats Mothering Sunday so Im sure there will be those who are busy on that day. If this date proves unsuitable it can be amended to suit the majority but personally I wont be able make any other date until some time in May after this one..

The venue will be the same again, breakfast at Speedwell's Cafe, Chruch St (GL54 1BB postcode), which opens at 9am (car parking in the main market square GL54 1AB postcode). Sam the owner has phoned me to see if anyone who attends is interested in pre-ordering to help speed up the service on the day for us.If this date is suitable, by all means put your name below so I can pre-warn of numbers expected. The main thread in the Oxfordshire forum will be updated (to save any persons complaining about having to read it more than once..)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Could be up for this.  Nice run up fish hill and decent roads across from Evesham to there 

When, where?  I may be up for it

Only if you have a DeLorean.

7 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Only if you have a DeLorean.

Just found the original post!  No Delorean. 

I would be up for a meet of this type if there is one planned for May

Yes, about time there was another one of these.  @CHANGES?

There’s a meet this Sunday at Hilltop for breakfast.

Trevor.

There’s a meet this Sunday at Hilltop for breakfast.

Anyone whose interested we’ll be there 09:00.

CV33 9EL

Trevor.

Hill Top  Sunday... yep Think the Watford exotic GT3  should be warming its tyres in that direction..  I will.. 

Unfortunately I have to be at my Mum's in Bournemouth this weekend!

Nice drive up and back (maybe a little damp) and great turnout of cars. Good to catch up over breakfast and listen to Dave (Changes) hold court and impart just a smattering of his huge knowledge. Thanks for posting up and look forward to seeing you all another time.

Trevor.

• Like 1