Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
3-eleven C127 with logger - 3-Eleven Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

3-eleven C127 with logger

at-motorlife

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 3 years later...
3 hours ago, Kubera said:

Hi, can you please tell me the location of the 3-eleven data port? I have been looking for it like a mad man and I can't find it!

Its in the OBD port under the dash in the centre of the car. As per my other post you need the download lead from lotus. I assume you have the logging option activated?

Thank you so much for your reply, I have not been able to interact with the data logger because I don't have the OBD port lead, I don't even have the manual for it, or know how to enable the data logging :( is the data logging enabled on the dash or thru the OBD port?

On 23/04/2020 at 03:26, Kubera said:

Thank you so much for your reply, I have not been able to interact with the data logger because I don't have the OBD port lead, I don't even have the manual for it, or know how to enable the data logging :( is the data logging enabled on the dash or thru the OBD port?

Logging is set up using Motec software connected via the OBD port.

You set up the logger and then transmit to the dash