free hit
counters
Rear diffusers - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Rear diffusers

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I only know of two. You can get the big carbon one from reverie but its expensive and requires an adapter plate to blank off the gap of the old diffuser and then you have the SA fabrication one which just isnt very good looking at all and i would imagine has zero effect on downforce

13 minutes ago, Xisthos said:

I'm not sure of the individual price, but the rear diffuser is part of the Carbon Aero Pack which includes the front splitter, rear wing, and the rear diffuser for about GBP2.5k. 

It's more than £2500 when bought as spare parts!!! The front splitter alone £1921+vat!!!!

Are you serious? My dealer is giving me a great price then! That's what they quoted me and that's landed cost, all the way here in the Philippines! They quoted me GBP 4,500 for the "Carbon Exterior Pack" which is the hard top, front access panel and louvered tailgate. Seems even cheaper since they charge us GBP135k for the car!

Just now, alias23 said:

I don't have it anymore I'm afraid, however I think Dave @Hangar111 has a spare one from another client who moved to the Reverie item before me.

Ok, thanks. How about some pics of your new one then?

Haha on first seeing that picture @Hangar 111 I thought you'd added some side skirts as a surprise for when I pick up the car next week ;)

Pictures don't do the Reverie item justice, 'aggressive' is one word for it! Just looks nuts - However it does beg for a HUGE rear wing which won't be a problem for you @550superfast

www.alias23.com

Yes im afraid its in the range of £1800 all in... I would say thats a lot cheaper than buying the standard parts from Lotus! 

Crazy to think you can buy carbon from Reverie at a cheaper price than the 'special' fibreglass from Lotus direct!!!

• Like 1

www.alias23.com