free hit
counters
V8 1996 anyone here - Page 3 - Spotted - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

V8 1996 anyone here

pete

have now put 2 notes through the door asking him to ring or e mail me about the car but so far have heard nothing

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
3 hours ago, mayesprit said:

I haven't a note of the VIN number anymore. I know I did have it at one time The only thing I definitely remember was it was 3 cars up the production line from @Jukka V8 as we took a lot of pictures with the two cars together on one of the factory visits that Bibs organised a number of years back. 

I found yours in the Registry Ian, still under your name, it is 044. Jukka's is not in there if it was 041 perhaps. Which still leaves Mr Nooten-Boom's as the earliest with 032.

• Like 1

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

• Gold FFM
On 31/03/2017 at 08:33, pete said:

have now put 2 notes through the door asking him to ring or e mail me about the car but so far have heard nothing

He's probably swinging from the rafters after receiving his latest V8 maintenance bill.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.