free hit
counters
Ed China to leave Wheeler Dealer - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
pete

Ed China to leave Wheeler Dealer

swindon_alan    1,215

Hopefully in Edd's new show he gets rid of those hideous long sleeve under T-shirt things that he wears. Just my good lady's complaint observation...

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
ramjet    613

Merged

• Like 1

GTK    207

Its strange that Edd China left WD reportedly because the new producers wanted to cut down his screen time, yet this section with Ant Anstead seems as long as any section with the old cast and on the face of it, more in depth. About time someone dispelled the myth of turbocharger rebuild :)

• Like 1

molemot    475

Agree about turbo rebuilds...as long as you aren't changing any of the rotating parts, it's not difficult. Need to keep everything in the same orientation and then you preserve the balance. Overhaul kit is typically less than £80, as opposed to having it rebuilt which will be around £300. Did mine a decade or so ago, and it's still doing the business.

• Like 1

Buddsy    973

Seems pretty good. Never seem the chap before but seems like someone I would watch.

buddsy

johnpwalsh    779

Strange that everywhere you look on Edd's video you see XPC product sitting everywhere, oh yes, that's the one he's advertising on TV now lol. That wouldn't be a plug for his new business and maybe the real reason for leaving WD would it.