free hit
counters
SOUP - My new series about my Series 2 - Page 10 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
GTK

SOUP - My new series about my Series 2

Well we should find out in the in depth interview. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

You can certainly add me to the list @GTK...this could well be the interview of the century... Well year anyway, or maybe just June, but we'll expect violence bad language and possibly full frontal nudity from the start.

• Haha 2

1. Dan E 

2. GTK 

3. John Walsh 

4. Sparky

5. Chillidog 

6. SteveV8 

My brain hurts.

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.

Welcome to my world 

Only here once

19 minutes ago, Chillidoggy said:

Hang on, how did I  get mixed up in all this?

Simple. You on TLF.

Add me then i like chicken.

• Thanks 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

On 04/06/2018 at 05:48, Dan E said:

1. Dan E 

2. GTK 

3. John Walsh 

4. Sparky

5. Chillidog 

6. SteveV8 

7. Silverfrost

A

I think if anyone was more deserving for another Bigsi group restoration it would be GTK. !

Never seen or heard of marine grade heartstrink before, looks quality stuff  !  

A

ha no pressure then Dan? Sorry meant about the petition thing ☝🏼

1690642342_ForumSig200x25TLF.jpg.9e2d1cb238793de9f89fb9465f4722ca.jpg

You could offer it out as a free holiday in Ireland and probably get a good sized workforce if you get the dates right just feed and water/beer the troops  ! 

Ferry full of esprits to come over lol !

A

Much as I'm touched and it'd be cool it'd never work. There's an element of that idea that just couldn't be circumvented...

• Haha 1

Ahh you mean the drunken rabble lol.

Many hands make light worknow lol.

A

I'd like to thank god, my parents, mr. bus driver, Tom Hanks, the lad who refills the disposable glove dispenser at the service station, rock band Foreigner ....

• Like 1

You could do with doing your own little TV series,  your presenting skills are spot on. And the mixture of content is great also. 

I Could watch soup all day ! 

Can' remember the name of the series I used to watch on the box on freeveiw I think it was, a chap who built a kit car, restored an Indian motorbike, built a plane along with many other projects. 

The series just followed him along each project !  Great show and the projects got bInger and boulder as the show went along as his confidence and skills grew presumably. ! 

Send your YouTube link to some TV companies ! 

A

Cheers for that link Richard, very clever chap that presenter,  a few on that list that I have not seen either ! 

A

Thought it was Mark Evans but wasn't 100%. What a great guy, and what I've always liked most about him is he did the TV thing until he was done and then went on to other non related stuff. It was about the work, not the man. I can't think of another like him on TV still, Attenborough maybe.

• Like 1

George, I love watching your videos, brilliant with the stop go motion, you really get to see how things are done..I have restored several RRC including a 72 2door, 94 softdash and currently doing an 86 Sheer Rover..so I know your pain when it comes to rust and the weldathon to put it all back together, I have also restored last year an 81 Corvette C3 I imported from the states, looked great in the photos, must have been painted by a load of pre-school kids with buckets of paint and driven past as they threw it on!..now all sorted, as is the interior, Arizona sun is not kind to plastics and it was as brittle as brandy snap..

Anyway, Love your work and the Esprit, so jealous... I'm trying to get back in the Lotus saddle, looking for a 70`s Elite, having owned an Éclat and restored an 87 Excel that I used as a daily driver, what a great car, why the hell did I sell it..doh.

Looking forward to your next episode.

• Like 1

Attenborough needs to start recording every word in the English language as when he passes.

Nature programmeso will not be the same without his narrating 😕

A