free hit
counters
A shaggy fuel tank story - Page 2 - Fuel System/Carbs - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

A shaggy fuel tank story

• Gold FFM

Tank replaced and pipework reverted to original!  Now, cambelt...

IMAG0123.jpg

• Like 2

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's alive!  And it runs on 2 tanks now.  

Tank replaced and pipework reverted to original!  Now, cambelt...

Hopefully now esprit s are worth more a lot of these bodies will be corrected and less of them will be done in the future

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

1. I never crawl out when I need a piss.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

2. To disconnect one tank so you can run on the other one while waiting for time/spares to replace the leaking one. Been there...

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM

Correct!  Trevor made it for me.  He's quite the artist.

• Gold FFM

Quick clean, then took her for a quick spin to the gas station.  The amount of attention this one gets is incredible.  No wonder it sold so quickly.

• Gold FFM

I'm as modest as I am attractive.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ian29gte said:

That'll be you, not the car.

Don't know what my excuse is then

24 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Quick clean, then took her for a quick spin to the gas station.  The amount of attention this one gets is incredible.  No wonder it sold so quickly.

Pearl white seems to be the thing

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Nice one Sparky ...if you where closer ....I think I could give you a full time job.....BA s loss is the Esprit .lotus owners gain ..Great looking car ....Your not so bad yourself.  Mike

• Gold FFM

Mike, I didn't know you cared!

• 2 weeks later...

Is this a meet market:sofa:

Something I learned about cars or planes, it all works until it doesn't anymore...sometime there is no way around it!