free hit
counters
Fresh Tail Light design - Page 2 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Fresh Tail Light design

On 17.4.2017 at 17:35, Ex Londoner said:

Here's a quick video before it started to pour down: 

@Ex Londoner Quick question: I really like your wheel vents (front) and would consider them seriously as part of my Aero Project, but my fear is that with the install I would have to do a complete repaint of my front clam (matte black). Could you shed any light on that?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
14 hours ago, NW76 said:

@Ex Londoner Quick question: I really like your wheel vents (front) and would consider them seriously as part of my Aero Project, but my fear is that with the install I would have to do a complete repaint of my front clam (matte black). Could you shed any light on that?

No repainting of the front Clam if done correctly :)

its a fairly simple process that requires precise cutting.

• Like 1

Thanks! Are there installation instructions somewhere?

Any rule of thumb calculations as to how much more downforce those bring as part of a decent aero (motor sport front spliter and cup R wing)

Cheers Norbert

• Gold FFM

I looked at these lights for my Evora but the import charges and customs charges just made them way too expensive.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

5 hours ago, Hangar 111 said:

If there is enough interest in the TF stuff, we are discussing with Mick about being UK distributor.

We have ordered some mirrors for a customer, so will see how we get on with them.

Also the import duty hurdle to try to get over!

Dave

Im interested in the mirrors for sure but later in the year after track season

• Like 1

www.alias23.com

11 minutes ago, 313 said:

As soon as they are road legal for Germany, I'm in!

But I don't like to gamble with my insurance  - and also I'm not keen of changing every two years for our TÜV...

We have set on its way for a client's V6 in Germany, his plan is just to switch them out for inspection and use a custom reflector.