free hit
counters
Fresh Tail Light design - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Fresh Tail Light design

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Do these fit and work with the Evora ?

Edited by DJW

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

• Gold FFM

I believe Evora ones are coming next!  Can't wait to see them....

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Quick UPDATE:

Final testing has been completed.

We created our own wiring connections and can proudly say that this will be a 98% plug N' play product which works!  So what does that mean?  The only part you will need to handle is splicing in a simple connector that will be provided (perhaps a 5 minute job.

Complete instructions will be provided along with ongoing support!

Supported platforms: 2005 and onwards Exige, Elise and Evora.

This was the only hold-up that I forced upon myself to launching the pre-order page so things are now looking positive.  Look out for the link to come!

Will you be doing a UK/Euro spec version with amber indicators or is it just red US style turn signals?

Is it really necessary to splice connectors? No possibility of an econoseal to econoseal subloom?

I'm using lotus supplied USA lights that have full side and brake lights. We have made adapter looms so we can use one reverse light with a red led as a fog light and the other side as a reverse light.

Totally 100% plug and play, so yes it's possible with a bit of work

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
12 hours ago, Seriouslylotus said:

I'm using lotus supplied USA lights that have full side and brake lights. We have made adapter looms so we can use one reverse light with a red led as a fog light and the other side as a reverse light.

Totally 100% plug and play, so yes it's possible with a bit of work

I've lost count of the number of times I've been told in a car park that one of my Evora reversing lights is out.  Rather than trying to explain how it only has one, I just say "oh, cool, thanks for letting me know". ;)

A solution to that with the new lights would be so cool.....

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

Prefer the comfort of my Evora to be honest and it's looks.  Now, if I could have a V6 Exige and my Evora.... :)

• Gold FFM

Mick these look great. Have you any pictures of the Evora ones and can you confirm if the indicator light segment is orange to allow UK fitment??

• Like 1

• 3 months later...