free hit
counters
Does anyone know this car? - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sparky

Does anyone know this car?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

It's a nice colour ?

Is it a NA ? What's the story

Looks like the fuel tanks are shagged, heater valve is seized and manifolds cracked

On the plus side it's not a v8 - grab it quick 

• Like 1

Hehehe.  Sketchy info.  N/A, been in Ireland for years, may have done less than 1000 miles since 2007.  Shame it's not original.  Been asked if I'm interested.

• Like 1

Just buy it man - grow a pair :whistle:

if your too chicken pass me the details

13 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Hehehe.  Sketchy info.  IRA, been in Ireland for years, 

I know that one...used to be Shergar just be careful or youll end up with the head in your bed!

buddsy

• Like 2

Weird one. S4 wheels, S4s/early V8 rear spoiler, 88/90 N/A door handles and butchered rear skirt. 88/90 boot lid.

I think it might be an NA as Barry suggested but has been to visit a plastic surgeon and a tattoo artist. Best bet would be to keep it in your back room and only bring it out after dark when the neighbours won't see it.

This car used to live just down the Kent coast from me in Greatstone - was in contact with the guy when I first bought mine in 2003. I used to drive round Romney Marsh past his house on a frequent basis and always checked to see if it was still there because it lived out on his driveway which, literally 50 metres from the sea, always worried me. Suddenly, a few years ago, it was no longer there - dunno if he moved or had sold it but have always wondered what happened to it...
Here's a linky with a bit more info: http://www.lotusespritworld.com/EOwners/DannyCrawley.html