free hit
counters
Elise laurel leaf head rest emblem - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Can anyone send me a hi quality, direct-on photo of their headrest emblem so I can have it digitised for embroidery, please? I've been searching for it on the Esprit section, and finally discovered that it was the Elise that had them.

It's the one with the laurel leaves, with the Lotus logo in the centre, as in the photo.

thanks!

Lotus-Elise-seat.jpg

Margate Exotics.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sharon also has this industrial embroidery machine with witch she makes and personalises things and sells on eBay.

It's capable of embroidering saddle leather so would easily easily embroider a car seat. She also has the software to digitalise an image but she's only tried it once, it proved to be a very complicated procedure, so she's asked if I would sit down with her and sort it out, with very little interest in roses and teddy bears I've never had the inclination to try, but if subject is Lotus related, I'm in.!! 

If you could email a copy of the Lotus and laurel leaf design, I'd like to have a go at digitalising it. I'm not saying that you should wait for me to do it, as it may take me ages, if I can do it at all, but if I could, it would be a useful thing to have, and another feather in the bow for Sharon.

DSC_0144.thumb.JPG.fbb82b6d7a129cbc3b3732ca436aed75.JPG

DSC_0145.thumb.JPG.474ae54b21483961373d1110ddd65f71.JPG