free hit
counters
Esprit Servicing - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Brammy73

Esprit Servicing

I'm a new 1985 Esprit Turbo Owner living in the North West (Windermere) and am after some guidance on where anyone would recommend to have the car serviced?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Chris I am going to be no help at all on your question but let's have some pics of your car please 

Danny 

I know the car, lovely, garage doesn't look to shabby either, mine is full of shit and the car. Can't wait to build the new one 

I have to fess up that this is a friends garage as mine is also full of STUFF, soon to be cleared!!

Cant help with the serviceing either but must admit do like the car and not normaly a lover of yellow as for the garage used to have space around mine soon fills up 

003.JPG

Agreed I am having lots of cupboards when the new one goes up and try to stop my wife dumping shit in it. Drives me mad 

I would love to have a garage like the one the Esprit is in but I think it will end up wedged in, right shape at least!

I'd like a garage with an Esprit in the more I look at yours Brammy the more I'm thinking and like my mum used to say thinking can be very dangerous and I shouldn't do so much of it ?

Oooh, I'd love to get my hands on that.  Unfortunately there's a distance issue.

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.

Sorry Chris, don't know any good/bad Lotus Service places up that neck of the woods, my advice would be to sell up and move down to Newmarket area, then use either GST Performance or Lotus/Hethal.

Olly from Phoenix Motorsports in Accrington is very good and well respected. He's a regular poster on NORLOG and attends the meets.

He's worked on all of my Esprits and been very thorough and reasonable.

Pete from PNM is a wealth of knowledge and I've always had great service from him, but he can get busy.

Very nice. Looks similar colour to the "ELF Oils" version that was made for promotional purposes?

Edited by rocket63

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Looks perfect Chris - great buy!! I would recommend Chris Foulds. No exactly North West but still doable depending on what options you end up with.

Great, thank you all for your comments and advice, appreciate it and looking forward to enjoying the car.

• Like 1