free hit
counters
2017 International Lotus Day - Attendance List & Event Details - Page 3 - TLF International Lotus Day | MBW/Brooklands - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

2017 International Lotus Day - Attendance List & Event Details

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi All, ive had quiet year with regards to posts with 2nd child appearing last year, my Esprit needs some TLC but not missing this again so heading down in a white audi A4 avant with a 3 year old wavi

Following on from the success of our first event in 2014 and subsequent years we're doing it all again!  This year we're back on the grass airstrip. It's well surfaced (planes land on it after al

It will be the 2nd time this year Already washed the Esprit twice.

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

10/11?  3/4 days late will be quite good for you.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Just to let you know, we've 132 signed up on here, 70 on facebook with another 170 interested. Usually, only half of the attendees let us know they're coming so we're in for a monster day, and the weather looks perfect!

5124738981822464.png

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

question lads, what time can we get in at brooklands..

google tells me about 50mins from south mins so is arrival time for those leaving mimms at eight is 9 ish, i see that brooklands doesnt official open until 10, so have we got an earlier entrance? or is this to get front of que?\

cheers

Aj

The event runs from 10am to 4pm. I'll be there early and late in the day and I hope they'll open the gate to our parking when I arrive. 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

1 hour ago, andyj007 said:

google tells me about 50mins from south mins so is arrival time for those leaving mimms at eight is 9 ish,

The group that were meeting at South Mimms @ 8am are now meeting at the same time at Hatfield Tesco (junction 4) up the A1 as people are avoiding the M11 and coming down the A1

• Like 1
  • Bibs unpinned this topic