free hit
counters
2017 Car Parking Volunteers - TLF Needs You! - TLF International Lotus Day | MBW/Brooklands - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

2017 Car Parking Volunteers - TLF Needs You!

Would anyone please be able to help out in getting all the cars parked up this year please?

There's not a lot to do, and to be fair you'll be done quite soon as everyone turns up quite early. If you can be on site for 8:30-9am that would be grand and they'll be free hire of a TLF reflective vest plus dunkin' donuts for all :D

1. Dunc
  2. Sparky

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You had me at TLF reflective vest Dunc Sparky Choppa

In my experience it's tough enough getting everyone parked in a decent line and properly spaced.  One could attempt segregation by model but I guarantee some would end up isolated from their species.

Posted Images

Can we have areas assigned this year?

Elise, Exige, Evora, Eclat, Esprit, etc etc

would make it a bit more than just a car park of cars?

On Order: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

• Gold FFM

In my experience it's tough enough getting everyone parked in a decent line and properly spaced.  One could attempt segregation by model but I guarantee some would end up isolated from their species.

• Like 2

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

certainly agree with that. You get a few who want to park with their mates who totally ignore what you tell them. Quite a thankless task without trying to segregate people.

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

Still have to organize my trip over, but if I can make it early enough, I'm happy to help out.

I like the idea of parking by model! Would be a nice challenge for the parking crew :-)

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

We've booked a hotel nearby and aim to be there at 8.30h, so happy to help out.

1. Dunc
  2. Sparky
  3. Choppa
  4. Martyn
  5. Escape
  6. Ben
  • Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

1. Dunc
  2. Sparky
  3. Choppa
  4. Martyn
  5. Escape
  6. Ben
  7. LF1
  8. Mrs LF1
  9. Beak
  10. Mrs Beak

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Family not able to come, so I'm able to help with the parking. Happy to do the Concours parking again

1. Dunc
  2. Sparky
  3. Choppa
  4. Martyn
  5. Escape
  6. Ben
  7. LF1
  8. Mrs LF1
  9. Beak
  10. Mrs Beak
  11. ChrisJ

:animier:

20170506_200641.jpg

• Like 1

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

By my calculations, first to arrive gets 2, yes? ?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Bibs unpinned this topic