free hit
counters
Newlands Corner Monthly Meet - Sunday 16th April - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
TomE

Newlands Corner Monthly Meet - Sunday 16th April

Time for another Sunday breakfast gathering for some of the finest bacon rolls around.  In collaboration with the "little cars" this is our regular third Sunday of the month event, a chance to gather with like-minded enthusiasts and a cross section of Lotus models.

An informal gathering with no particular runs in or out organised, just a chance to chat, look at cars and take in the view.  Join from 9.00 when the café opens for bacon rolls.  We'll probably be around until 10.00/10.30.

Location map for Newlands Corner here

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I'm in.

• Like 1

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Me too. Will be my first ever Lotus meet (assuming Lot on track events don't count).

Martin S

On 11 April 2017 at 19:54, CocoPops said:

I'm in.

Think I still owe you that bacon roll. See you tomorrow.

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

You do.... but... I'm in Aylesbury :lol:

So I'm out for tomorrow.

Next time :lol:

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

If anyone left behind a bottle of soft top roof cleaner let me know.  It was spotted and picked up by one of the TLF attendees and I can put you in touch.  I've also posted over on S3LOC as it's more likely it was left by one of them.

Some great pics there Matt. Thanks for posting. It is a great spot for a meet, especially when the weather is as kind as it was.

cheers

Dean