free hit
counters
SPORT350 OWNERS MEET UP MAY 27TH CLUB LOTRUS DAY - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Rob C

SPORT350 OWNERS MEET UP MAY 27TH CLUB LOTRUS DAY

Hello Guys, it's been a long time since I posted on the forum about our model The "Sport 350"  I wish and Hope you all see this and respond...  please tell your SPT 350 pals

I looked after the Sport 350 register for Lotus for many years. to my knowledge there was only16 cars left in the UK. that was about 8 years ago.

I have had No 26 in Monaco White, since 2001.

It's my wish that as many of you can attend the Club Lotus Day at Castle Combe race track on May 27th.

I can arrange with Allan at Club Lotus an area for us the Sport 350 Owners, old and new.

I also hope you guys have your cars valued guaranteed the right level now.  I'm sure you all realise just how very rare, now.  Non have come up for sale for a long time.

Please make contact with        [email protected]              Ask any question about the model you like, happy to help .

regards Rob C

• Like 2

[email protected] or 07976 609881

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hello Rob, great idea. To my knowledge there was only one there last year:

cc97.jpg.69c2ec0b5190758ddc83facde7faad67.jpg

Just musing, would "close cousins" be of interest as well? Perhaps we could try and get a ring of vanilla V8s around the outside of the 350s? That would be way cool...

Cheers

Alan

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators