free hit
counters
My drive looking a bit shite today! - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

My drive looking a bit shite today!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel the Dino is a bit like the Esprit. Some Ferrari guys say its not a proper Ferrari...although for my money its one of the nicest looking cars of all time.   buddsy

Yes, very pretty but I prefer your Esprit.

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

The red one is going in for a bare metal respray at Foskers, it has 14000miles on the clock and obviously removal of the Ferrari badges 

Just now, pete said:

shame it doesn`t drive as well as it looks

That goes for the Muira, E type and the Dino...but you think I would turn either down? B-)

buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

• Gold FFM
10 hours ago, Buddsy said:

I feel the Dino is a bit like the Esprit. Some Ferrari guys say its not a proper Ferrari...although for my money its one of the nicest looking cars of all time.

buddsy

More like the VX220 not being acknowledged as a proper Lotus.... :sofa:

14000 miles and it needs a bare metal respray?

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

Yep been in storage for 20 years, and has definitely had paint at some point. There are a few dings on it as well so this winter it is having engine out back to metal respray. Interestingly the chap who owns it also has a 328 GTS with about 7k miles and he reckons the Dino is nicer to drive, I haven't driven the Dino but sat in it yesterday and the steering wheel is set like a bus. It is a really gorgeous looking thing though IMG_0938.thumb.JPG.d511c1d6e6d83827408a116df5abd054.JPG

just shows how bad the 328 is to drive. Early ferraris weren`t great to drive and not as fast as they look but then how many are actually driven .

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong