Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Thank you to all I have just sale my S4 and I will leave this great Forum - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Thank you to all I have just sale my S4 and I will leave this great Forum

ukrocketcar

Hi every one,

I just sold my Esprit to day to an other French very fan of this daughter of B.C.Chapman. ....I told him about this world inredible and genius forum...

Thank's to every one , each coming on the Bib's realisation was a great moment for me to read, trying to understand some typical english humour .....Wayne be is definitively for me the incredible fantastic creator in universal humor ....

many times of Esprit passion toghether with Esprit Fan from all the world : FANTASTIC and THANK YOU .

I'm sixty years old now .... and after 9 years as Esprit Driver in the paradise of hight speed (every one know what I mean...) .....now I come back on earth ...

In some days I will leave this forum but I will keep it as Great and Universal in my souvenir.

To every one I wish "Take a max of pleasure with this unique supercar"

To own an Esprit is the genius and clever choice of the best Art Driving in the best Art Car.

best regards

cordialement

"Aut tace aut loquere meliora silentio" Salvator Rosa when 25 years old National Gallery London

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to see you go.

Keep in touch with us from time to time

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Sorry to hear of your loss..... must have been hard to let her go :crybaby:

You've had happy times, remeber them well....

As said above, stick around and say hi from time to time.

All the best

Simon

Chunky Lover

Patrick :thumbsup: so sorry to here of this, keep in touch if you can, but if you don't have chance, may i wish you a long and happy life :harhar:

Dodgy Dave

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

• Gold FFM

Sorry to see you go Patrick. Look us up from time to time and drop the odd post.

Best Wishes

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

God's Speed old friend!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Patrick, like the others have said there is no need to leave the forum because you sold your car. :harhar:

Your passion and knowledge of Lotus cars (especcially the Esprit) and of course Mr. Chapman comes across tremendously in your posts , and Im sure it would be greatly missed.

Hope you didnt sell your car because of your age, as one of the forums oldies myself ,I believe you are only as old as you feel you are, and growing up, acting sensibly and being predictable is for the rest of them! :thumbsup:

_39881144_franceflag_b203_ap.jpg

Edited by WayneB
SUNP0003-1.jpg

Sorry to hear youare selling your S4. Like Wayne said, age is no reason to sell your Esprit. At least, I hope not as I'm getting old myself. :)

To repeat the others, we will all miss your posts and not having an Esprit is no reason to keep away from the forum. Keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on. A bientot.

Enjoy your new transport. :)

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Patrick, like the others have said there is no need to leave the forum because you sold your car. :fun:

Your passion and knowledge of Lotus cars (especcially the Esprit) and of course Mr. Chapman comes across tremendously in your posts , and Im sure it would be greatly missed.

Hope you didnt sell your car because of your age, as one of the forums oldies myself ,I believe you are only as old as you feel you are, and growing up, acting sensibly and being predictable is for the rest of them! :D

_39881144_franceflag_b203_ap.jpg

Hi ,

Thank's to each of you for your moral support, and the way to the Elys

"Aut tace aut loquere meliora silentio" Salvator Rosa when 25 years old National Gallery London

The great and sad reason of the S4 sold is you can't now drive your supercar with pleasure in my country for many social reasons....

Care to elaborate on this? One of the things I admire the French for is their ability to say "Mange la merde" to people who tell them how to behave, the EU etc. Is it environmentalist bigots, anti capitalists you are on about or just speed cameras? It surely can't be any worse than over here!

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

One of the things I admire the French for is their ability to say "Mange la merde" to people who tell them how to behave, the EU etc. Is it environmentalist bigots, anti capitalists you are on about or just speed cameras? It surely can't be any worse than over here!

Please can you tell me with simple words ( I don't understand english fluently) exactly your "answer idea" to be sure I understand well and I will answer.

What are the "social reasons" you mention? Just curious that is all.

BTW my "French" on holiday last year consisted of a lot of pointing, nodding and smiling so don't worry! :question:

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

What are the "social reasons" you mention? Just curious that is all.

Hi,

thank's for answer.

• 4 months later...

"new" TR7 a Video Game Hero Driver invites you for a past driving but in the present

....for him it was sadly impossible to do that in my s4

Edited by ukrocketcar

:) great picture Patrick :lol: nice car too :) hope you are keeping well :)

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)