free hit
counters
Kimbers - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Sorry to hear your not feeling to good Tony. :harhar:

If its your Gall Bladder, I know exactly how painfull that can be as I had mine removed last month (full of stones and completely knackered). After a two month wait, the doc took it out using microsurgery .:harhar:

You will be pleased to know life is good without the bloody thing. :thumbsup:

SUNP0003-1.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully someone will take a print-out of our messages into hospital.

I feel for you Kimbers,

I hope it's your gall bladder and not your pancreas. The gall bladder's more trouble than it's worth from my experience - the human equivalent of the EBPV.

I'm a bit jealous about the morphine :harhar: - I missed out there, despite pain so bad I was seriously contemplating performing DIY surgery (that probably sounds like hyperbole to those who haven't experienced it, but it really is that bad). Like I said Kimbers, I feel for you.

Just take it steady getting over it. If you have keyhole, you'll think you're fine after a couple of days and it's easy to overdo it. In reality it'll take at least 2 or 3 weeks. Best to get in loads of DVDs & sudoku books and just let nature take its course. No, scratch that, just browse esprit4sale & PH and pick a good'un - you KNOW you want to. I'm sure you could find "someone" :thumbsup: to go with you to view it.

Get well soon,

Phil

More speed, less haste

:harhar: Bloooody 'ell! Get well soon, Kimbers! I think you'll be feeling better in no time. Tho' it sounds medicinal, resist the urge to mix the Scotch and the Lortab!!

May all your sponge baths be by Sammy Fox.... :harhar: :harhar:

(it may be NHS, but this'll really get expensive what with all that online poker you'll be playing while yer laid up! :evil: )

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Eric

Kimbers - I'm sending you my personal nurse from California (this is her at the airport) - you'll be in good hands and I guarantee you'll feel better soon!

nurse-1.jpg

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Get well soon Mr Pink, I concur with Wayne, gall stones hurt like hell and I still have mine...

try not to over burden the nurses too much

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Sh!t Mate :harhar: Not good to hear...

- Hope for your sake it ain't booze related, or I'll be in soon too...

Look on the bright side, surrounded by nurses uniforms might give you a few ideas for "special care" from the misses when you get home :thumbsup:

All the best - Mark

Edited by markt

thx guys. gotta be quick costing 4p a min. waiting for cameras to be in serted down and up...oh god rectal exam all over again. hope they [email protected] use the same camera for both!

kind words appreciated, more serious than thought as bowel probs as well. here for at least 2 more days.

Possible Op tom. will try and raid the bank to check again l8r. CU.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Tony,

Get well soon.

Regards,

Peter.

thx guys. gotta be quick costing 4p a min. waiting for cameras to be in serted down and up...oh god rectal exam all over again. hope they [email protected] use the same camera for both!

kind words appreciated, more serious than thought as bowel probs as well. here for at least 2 more days.

Possible Op tom. will try and raid the bank to check again l8r. CU.

:) B)

hehehehe............

morphineeeeee......painful but just don't care....

not eaten for 4 days, but between 8 and 12 tonite nosh fest.

hehehehehehe......morphine...... :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

:) B)

hehehehe............

morphineeeeee......painful but just don't care....

not eaten for 4 days, but between 8 and 12 tonite nosh fest.

hehehehehehe......morphine...... :(

Get well soon mate, and go easy on that morphine !!!!!!

Martyn :)