free hit
counters
How to make drivers seat a snug fit - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

I guess when you create a seat it needs to fit a wide width of backsides.....being slight build and with a 30 waist my Elise S2 seat has a few inches of room which means when cornering I am moving around.....any tips of how to make my fit a bit snugger, I was thinking of trying to make something out of seat foam but that seems a bit Heath Robinson!

Edited by Paul 111r
Spelling

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks, looks like it's worth a go.

Posted Images

More chocolate?

Mrs. Doubtfire prosthesis?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/harness-pads-accessories/cg-lock-seatbelt-stabiliser

That locks off your seatbelt. If you do it nice and tight, it should hold you in the seat better. A lot of people use them on track as an alternative to harnesses. While no-where near as good or safe, it might help you out in this situation. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.