free hit
counters
alias23 aka Kung Fu Panda - Modified Exige V6 - Page 26 - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

alias23 aka Kung Fu Panda - Modified Exige V6

Looking awesome Imran!

I just watched the scoops video on YT, noticed the driver's door is sitting low, hence marring the otherwise very nice shut alignment of the scoop.

Ooh! Did I just see new stocks being added to the store?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Lights are lovely and your car is looking superb. Please do spend an extra £150 or so above the garage heater on a dehumidifier, your cars metal components will really appreciate the moisture being removed from the air.

I'm off to look at GRP's web site!

Andy.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@alias23

i attached a rubber splitter using the 3M tape you used before along with an adhesion promoter as advised by @MrP_  it worked really well, the adhesion promoter worked really well! I didn’t use any screws, just the tape and promoter. It’s been on and stuck solid for 7 months despite some spirited B road driving and a few speed bump scuffs. 

i have linked the thread for reference with @MrP_ instructions, which were spot on. I have lots of the promoter product left over, if you want some I am happy to post you some down as it’s hard to get hold off and not cheap as you need to by a largish tin of the stuff. 

ttps://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/topic/101411-front-splitter-removal/?&page=2#comments

• Thanks 1

Alias could you share more info on the interior retrim? Material/where covering/thread options etc 

I’m going to enquire about getting the top piece of my dash retrimmed as I think it’s ghastly as a dust collector and while they take my seats out for carpets, see if the rear bulkhead plastic can be retrimmed too

If anyone could shed light on how do-able that is it’ll be appreciated

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Woots said:

Alias could you share more info on the interior retrim? Material/where covering/thread options etc 

I’m going to enquire about getting the top piece of my dash retrimmed as I think it’s ghastly as a dust collector and while they take my seats out for carpets, see if the rear bulkhead plastic can be retrimmed too

If anyone could shed light on how do-able that is it’ll be appreciated

That sounds like a good idea. Make it much more up market - not sure how doable it is though, probably a mammoth job!