Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
alias23 aka Kung Fu Panda - Modified Exige V6 - Page 31 - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

alias23 aka Kung Fu Panda - Modified Exige V6

Great insight to your 600LT ownership especially for me coming from a 410 Evora to my first McLaren 570 Spider, just a few months into ownership and over the moon with the experience, been out with fellow McLaren owners and like lotus enthusiast they are great bunch people. Please keep posting sure there are members on here that are interested in to moving into the dark side.

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Definitely interested in the compares and thoughts. Please do keep them coming!

Thanks Imran, love your write ups as usual, and glad to hear you are back to the forum. Cheers.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Agree @Day1zero the Lotus gave me seven years plus of zero issues vs the Mclaren which is a bit of a diva! For sure the old saying of Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious I think has moved from Lotus to Mclaren... that said 2.5 years in im finding self warranty is paying itself back on my ownership vs being succumbed to the dealers!

www.alias23.com

• 3 months later...