Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora 414 - Page 2 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora 414

Stuart Monument

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

It’s time for it to find a better home, and hopefully be displayed. It’s an awesome bit of kit but should be in a collection where it is viewed / used. It’s been used once and is literally just gathering dust. Will see what it makes. I’m affraid to say the same with the Active Car. 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

That’s one hell of a car. A truly unique vehicle.

£25k and I will come up this afternoon??

Other than that - I’m awaiting a lottery win

Only here once

Someone is selling it for me, might be interested in a car they have. It is worth what someone is willing to pay so will see how it goes. Either way the money will only go on other cars so life is good 😊

• Gold FFM
Just now, Stuart Monument said:

Someone is selling it for me, might be interested in a car they have. It is worth what someone is willing to pay so will see how it goes. Either way the money will only go on other cars so life is good 😊

What you need is a nice S4 to use as a daily hack 🤔

Only here once

Just now, Barrykearley said:

What you need is a nice S4 to use as a daily hack 🤔

I have seen a beautiful blue one for sale but the owner it obsessed with tinkering with it and I feel his life would start to feel empty with out it. 

Does it have cup holders ? 

• Gold FFM
12 minutes ago, Stuart Monument said:

Does it have cup holders ? 

My youngest noticed it’s lacking in those only last week. She suggested I email someone, maybe @Chillidoggy, and get this important issue resolved

Only here once

38 minutes ago, Stuart Monument said:

@Barrykearleyyou would be the perfect owner. I would love to see the mods you come up with 🤣

He'd connect it up to a chicken shed and use it to power the lights!

• Haha 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

I would say at a guess that we won’t have to wait long before hybrids are a feature of the Lotus range. Exciting times ahead, just a shame they didn’t commit way back when but I guess cash flow and business politics probably got in the way. 

I think a big opportunity was missed when Infiniti 'productised' the 414e into the Emerg-e. They built a couple of running prototypes, even sending one up the hill at Goodwood FoS. It occurred to me at the time that a Tesla Roadster type deal could be done, generating much needed cash. A real shame nothing transpired.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Agreed.  It generated a lot of interest at Goodwood and I was one of several people queuing up at the Infiniti stand to put my name down for one.  It was done as a technology demonstrator partnership with others such as Nissan, Cranfield, Xtrac and some UK Technology funding.  I'm not sure if Infiniti were ever really serious about taking it into production though.  A shame, as I think with a good backer like Infiniti it could have been a success.

• 5 weeks later...