free hit
counters
Door kickplate - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

I'm looking to clean up my plastic door kickplates, the ones with the ashtrays. The driver's side looks like it has some kind of coating, and has worn off. I'd be open to any suggestions on what to use there.

Margate Exotics.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

C2B1D1E0-040F-4CC0-842B-170261645CD1-2251-000002F6C2DD5154.jpeg.b6db34e39dca3169f10c77b47205ebbc.jpeg

:sofa:

Only here once

Not exactly sure where you're coming from, there, Barry. I can only imagine you must have got a bit mixed up with cars and boats. Wait, you're not buying a boat next, are you? If so, be warned - The RAC don't recover you from the sea if you break down.

Anyway, this is what I'm on about. You can see where it's been scuffed in the photo, I'm thinking it must have some kind of plastic paint on it?

2014-08-25 16.25.49.jpg

Margate Exotics.

Must be some sort of automotive plastic spray paint. Maybe someone on a Vauxhall forum would know. I'd love to - would make a refurb really nice

Only here once

Good call, that's a possibility. I'll have a trawl around the web later to see if I can find anything vaguely suitable. I know there's paint for plastic bumpers.

Margate Exotics.