free hit
counters
rear hatch - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a rear hatch c/w louvers. I would think that anything up to 87 will be fine. Can anyone help?

I might be convinced to part with one, but I'm in Indiana and can't imagine shipping. Are you offering your glass hatch for trade-in?

Actually my mechanic broke my rear glass and I decided to take the money offered by the ins. company and do a Turbo look upgrade and bought the louvers to replace the glass. Since then my car had been sold. I have just bought it back to find the rear hatch had been damaged beyond repair, hence the need for a new one. What would you want for yours?

I was going to do this to my s3 n/a aswell. Its not just the tailgate that you'll need , the whole bootfloor is different and the turbo tailgate seals itself on the engine cover. You can modify the tailgate to get it on there, if your after the look but no functionality, and it will let the boot get wet if it rains. To make it all work you need the sills as well to force air to the bottom of the engine compartment and pull it down through the vents.

i decided if i couldn't get the lot tailgate,floor,engine cover and sills not to bother.

Edited by fenton

• 2 weeks later...

Not to get off subject, but are you familiar with the bolts on both sides of the rear hatch that feed electric current to the defroster? Mine was disconnected by someone, and I do not know how or where they feed into the main wiring harness. All I have is a wire on each side going to a bolt-that's it.Any help would be appreciated-thanks!

I am looking for a rear hatch c/w louvers. I would think that anything up to 87 will be fine. Can anyone help?

I have a rear hatch (S2) and louvers (Turbo), are you interested in either or both? I outside of Windsor Ontario.

Bob