free hit
counters
LOTAC suspension for V8 - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience fitting the LOTAC Bilstein shock & Eibach spring kit onto the Esprit V8.

My only concern is ride height as I have seen some comment that the car sits higher after fitting. I am not wanting to lower my car from stock, so happy with the factory height, however just concerned that the car will ride too high. Any comments?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I have the B & E suspension.  It is the standard height, not the adjustable ones.   The tech got the ride height just right on my car so I think you should be fine. 

IMG_6260.PNG

Thanks for the feedback Alan - have now got this kit on the way. Looking forward to getting this on and trying it!

FFM on here get 10% off this kit, would have been £15 well spent! 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Yup. :)

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Given the prices are similar, what's there to choose between the Nitron and LOTAC systems?

Margate Exotics.

As I understand it for a straight road car the Lotus designed and developed system would be better (they spent quite a lot of money on it for an obsolete model I believe!)

The Nitron is aimed more at tracking the car? Happy to be corrected.

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

Just seeing the pic of the Bilsteins grrr..I've ordered new fronts from B&C. The factory said they were getting stock last month but it hasn't happened for some reason so I'm still waiting....

• Haha 1

Its worth the wait Mike.  I think I ordered that set 2 years ago and I waited 6 months for them to ship it to me (they were out of stock for a long time....).    Great handling now though.  

IMG_6491.JPG