free hit
counters
OBD2 bluetooth adaptor that works with Evora - Page 2 - Engine & Ancilliaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

OBD2 bluetooth adaptor that works with Evora

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It worked with the phone! 😃 No fault codes reported, even in the historical file, but it did have a dead battery in the last month so I would assume that would clear it? Thanks chaps.  

Can anyone recommend a Bluetooth OBD2 adaptor that works with their Evora and doesn't cost £100?  I've built up a small collection over the years, my 1x cheap (£7) and 2x midrange (£20) Bluetooth adap

I can recommend this one: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B011O69946/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 It has worked well with all the iOS apps I have tried.

• Gold FFM

Press the BT button on the device and try to see it again.  Never used the wifi versions on Android (they seem to work on Iphones) but never had a problem with BT on Android.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Hi Andy

Thanks for your response. 

It does not have a bluetooth button.  It has a re-start button that I tried several times to no avail. 

I have been using my tablet to connect - I will try with my phone to see if that makes any difference.

It worked with the phone! 😃

No fault codes reported, even in the historical file, but it did have a dead battery in the last month so I would assume that would clear it?

Thanks chaps.

• Like 2
  • Gold FFM

Torque Pro gets my vote. Works well on my Type 116 and Evora NA and 410.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• 1 year later...

Apologies for reviving an old thread, but I can confirm that this ZUS adapter and iOS app work perfectly on my 2014 Evora :-

https://www.nonda.co/products/smart-vehicle-health-monitor-mini-free?utm_expid=.RbM7ac5UQ6qu0MbCj_3ZoA.1&utm_referrer=

The adapter is currently advertised as "free" (well, around 12 quid postage paid in US$ but shipped from within the UK, in the UK - use PayPal to avoid extra card charges for currency payments).

I have no affiliation, etc. just bought one and tried it......

Tempted by the dashcam for around £50 now that uses the same app..... Anyone got one?