free hit
counters
Trying to find / buy a type 25 Jim Clark - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Trying to find / buy a type 25 Jim Clark

Hi all,

I'm currently looking to buy a type 25 Jim Clark to replace my old exige. 

I'd very much apriciate it of anyone knows of a car you could mention to the owner I am looking. Just incase anyone has an idea trading up for something else. 

Kieran 

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Kieran, Took me a while but they do appear from time to time just when you're about to give up! Put a post on the wanted section here in TLF if you haven't already... hopefully that will

Hi all,   I'm currently looking to buy a type 25 Jim Clark to replace my old exige.  I'd very much apriciate it of anyone knows of a car you could mention to the owner I am looking. Jus

Nice alternative choice @Bibs but thinking long term maybe @KieranR is better sticking with an OEM SC Jim Clark T25, might prove to be a better investment no? I love my car, it's proving to be th

Posted Images

Hey Kieran,

Took me a while but they do appear from time to time just when you're about to give up!

Put a post on the wanted section here in TLF if you haven't already... hopefully that will register with most of the traders. I see you're already on the PH JC T25 thread. Hopefully you'll get a wider audience who might know of one for sale.. as far as I'm aware I'm the only owner on TLF with a JC T25 and is active on the forum.. maybe I'm wrong? Anyone? Ferris anyone???

Only 2 have come to market in the last 18 months. I bought one and the other was sold to someone in France.

When I saw this ad I paid asking price over the phone and sent a cash deposit over the net. I believe the French sale was similar. Be aware the main Lotus traders are after them too as are collectors from abroad. It will be a chase when one does come up so best advice is don't procrastinate, as an Exige owner you know what it's going to be like.. have to say the build quality is fantastic, the spec is perfect. I really love this car. 

Enjoy the hunt! 

Cheers,

A;)

IMG_9133.JPG

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 1 month later...

Nice alternative choice @Bibs but thinking long term maybe @KieranR is better sticking with an OEM SC Jim Clark T25, might prove to be a better investment no?

I love my car, it's proving to be the perfect fun weekend/track car. Had a few private messages recently through the FB page asking if I'd consider selling.. Unless it's an Exige Cup 380 I'm not interested, I seriously rate the Jim Clark... and that's after getting out of a mind blowing 605bhp Ferrari 458 Speciale this summer! 

IMG_2443.JPG

• Like 1