free hit
counters
Hello from Sunny Kent! - Introductions - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Hello from Sunny Kent!

New to Lotus, we have owned a Midnight Blue S2 Elise SC for a few weeks now, so I may be spotted cruising around Kent on a nice day!.  I'd like to say hello, and hope to bump into some of you in the near future.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to TLF. :welcome:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I'm Ryarsh, a few miles away. We're having a small Lotus display at our village fete next Saturday afternoon if you'd like to join us :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Welcome to TLF Andy. :welcome:

Would be good to see some pictures of your car as well.

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

21 hours ago, Bibs said:

I'm Ryarsh, a few miles away. We're having a small Lotus display at our village fete next Saturday afternoon if you'd like to join us :)

We're going to Duxford on Saturday as part of the S.E.L.O.C display so won't be able to unfortunately. Shame as my wife's family are originally from Ryarsh and we would of liked to of come along.

Edited by mrbiccies
Typo
21 hours ago, ramjet said:

Welcome to TLF Andy. :welcome:

Would be good to see some pictures of your car as well.

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

Here is a piccy taken the day we bought the car.

20170422_120532b.jpg

Welcome and congratulations.  I used to have an Arctic Silver S2 Elise SC before the Evora and loved it - very addictive supercharger whine!

A few people from Kent head over to our monthly Sunday breakfast meetings at Newlands Corner near Guildford.  You can do the fast but boring motorway route or the more fun cross-country routes.  Sometimes there's a S3LOC convoy organised.  It's the third Sunday of every month, so next one is this Sunday.  They all get publicised on S3LOC Events and on here: https://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/forum/334-uk-slegs-southern-lotus-england-group/

Awesome! looks great! Welcome and anything you need please don't hesitate to ask!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)