free hit
counters
Few Evora bits for sale TPMS retrofit, Heated seat buttons, rear lights etc.. - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Few Evora bits for sale TPMS retrofit, Heated seat buttons, rear lights etc..

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep only one pressure sender.. but they are a standard gm part - easy to get, or fit generic ones like i did.. autel mx's as I recall..

The plug is a tiny one with 1 row of 4 pins..

Just been looking at the autel mx sensors and from what I can tell you need the hardware to program the sensors to clone the ID of the original sensors? So I would need to find someone with the hardware to do this so maybe not much of a saving?

Well it would appear i dont have the connector. Looking at deroure the loom is routed down the passenger side of the boot. Does anyone know if the loom is modular and plugs in to a connector in the car under the engine ecu? 

• 2 months later...

Just as an update to this thread. 

My car didn't have the wiring for the TPMS module but I bought the loom from Lotus (part number C132M0145F) this plugs in to the loom at the left hand side of the battery (White Connector)

I routed the cable under the boot carpet and the module is then stuck to the left hand side of the boot lock behind the black panel in the boot.

The module has to be activated by Lotus in the Evora's ECU which I was charged an hours labour for. Unfortunately it isn't working for me yet as Lotus are saying my wheel sensors are faulty :( and if I replace them it should just work without any further programming.

When leaving the dealership my display in the car showed -- on all wheels. Then after driving for 10-15 miles the display showed 00 on each wheel and the tyre light is lit up but no beeps? 

Have any of you guys had a faulty sensor and what was the behavior on the dash? If you unplug the module does the light go out or does it stay on as I know some of you guys have disconnected the module as its annoying you?

I want to be sure the sensors I have are faulty before potentially spending £150 on new sensors and the same fault persisting. 

I was looking at the TPMS diagnostic machines and they are about the same cost as the sensors and for a 1 off use it may not be worth it.

Thanks for any help.

Edited by Scotsdave

Why do you need a tpms fitted?

The only thing it does is tell you that you have a slow air leak, - usually due to a poorly seated tpms sensor. If you have 18 inch wheels this is even more likely.

On 6/12/2017 at 17:44, m6rk said:

Hi all

If anyone is interested I've got a few Evora bits up on ebay, broken rear lights, TPMS ecu etc..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/foobar1980/m.html?item=192212564278&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Cheers

Mark

I'm late to the party here.

As Jonny said in the second post, your ad should be put in the Classifieds.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.