free hit
counters
If it's Tuesday, this must be Denmark. Or Sweden. - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

If it's Tuesday, this must be Denmark. Or Sweden.

How very dare you.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This week I shall be adding Sweden to my ambassadorial portfolio.  Flying to Copenhagen tomorrow to stay with @Kim.Poulsen for a few days, but will be commuting across the bridge to Malmö to work on a

How much did she charge you then?  

Taken earlier today before Sparky pulled the bottom end:

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

Sparky just trying to send you a PM mate and apparently not allowed? Is this because of Esprits falling apart when ever your near them? 

• Like 1

You're doomed now!  PM should be OK, never had a problem before...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

BA still have a lot of staff that give their all even in these sad times, I had great service flying out to Berlin this week after Heathrow baggage system went down so ended up flying from City airport.

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

Huge thanks to @Kim.Poulsen for yet another excellent stay in Denmark.  :thumbup:  See you again soon...

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Crankshaft repaired, all parts (hopefully) on their way to Sweden courtesy of PNM.  @Kim.Poulsen - I do hope you have plenty of gin...

• Like 1

Hi Yasuo!  I'll be staying at Chez Poulsen as usual, and taking a limo across the bridge each day.  Not sure when I arrive but it'll be this week, staying maybe 6 nights.

Excellent!  Party every night, all invited.  I'm sure Kim won't mind.  :devil:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wish I could be there, unfortunately it's Ostend for me this week! 

Have fun, I know @Sparky can't wait to get his hands dirty ;) 

• Sad 1

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

Only been here 5 minutes, and found the first big issue!  Freshly ground flywheel; notice anything?

IMAG0303.jpg

Panic over! I need to get into G-car mode; apparently no step.

All I have to do now is make some sense if this:

IMAG0302.jpg

That exhaust (if that's what it is: partially visible, LHS of upper picture) looks a little bit less weighty than what I've seen on earlier turbo cars. I suspect it may also have slightly less restriction to gas flow.

I suspect you're correct!  Strange, I don't recall noting that modification whilst dismantling...