free hit
counters
If it's Tuesday, this must be Denmark. Or Sweden. - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

If it's Tuesday, this must be Denmark. Or Sweden.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This week I shall be adding Sweden to my ambassadorial portfolio.  Flying to Copenhagen tomorrow to stay with @Kim.Poulsen for a few days, but will be commuting across the bridge to Malmö to work on a

How much did she charge you then?  

Taken earlier today before Sparky pulled the bottom end:

Posted Images

Rum fish, don't forget to have the rum fish. :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Fish?  Nooooo

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

I just got back from there a couple of weeks ago makes London look cheap. It is genuinely worryingly expensive. 

Women are stunning though ?

Norwegian men lust after Swedes or so they told me when I worked there. I suppose the Swedish men feel the same about the Danish ladeez and the Danish blokes about the Norwegian girlies? Perhaps they should just rotate the opposite sexes around the countries...

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

Great hoon on lovely country roads with the Danish (and Swedish!) Crowd last night, ending up at a fun place called Copenhagen Street Food.

IMAG0368.jpgIMAG0370.jpg

• Like 2

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Disaster!  Naturally.

IMAG0379.jpgIMAG0378.jpg

Spigot bearing wiped out. No evidence of a nylon washer. Input shaft separated from box. Input shaft and flywheel damage.  Not enough left to insert a new bearing!  Engine out next...

Just call me Shit Magnet.

• Like 1

The only bloke I know who can turn a single episode of 'Scrapheap Challenge' into a feature-length film followed by a spin-off TV series. Hopefully he's not doing a C-service too, or it'll be a 3-month job.

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

It's not like I'm breaking them!  Guess I'm just lucky.

If required, I can provide you asylum from wrecks and troublesome cars here in Stockholm.

• Like 1

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

You'll just imprison me and force me to work on your cars, I know it.

• Like 1

Engine out, and there was much rejoicing.

IMAG0391.jpg

I called @CHANGES this morning to ask if he'd seen this before; naturally he had! So we've removed the crank so a local firm can drill it out and fit an insert.

IMAG0395.jpg

This will require another lengthy visit to Scandinavia, but I'm willing to make the sacrifice.

Nah mate, just enjoying myself!

BTW shells didn't look too good, so I've packaged those off to the engineers; that's a decision for them and Sören to make.

Meanwhile, back in Denmark, Kim has an '88 that won't start...

• Like 1

At CPH now, awaiting my flight.  What a trip! A Swedish clutch that turned into crankshaft removal, and a Danish Stevens started for the first time in 3 years.  Not forgetting the Lotus Seven experience.  I love coming over here.  ?

• Like 2