free hit
counters
Lotus Exige LF1 - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Howards Lotus are extremely pleased to offer this LF1. Number 36 of 81 cars made to celebrate the 81 victories achieved by Lotus in Formula 1. Number 36 celebrates the victory of Jochen Rindt in the 1970 Dutch GP held at Zandvoort on 21 June 1970. Sadly he would loose his life in an accident during practice for the Italian Grand Prix under 3 months later. Jochen Rindt famously being the only posthumous Formula One World Champion. The car is a 2 owner car with a Full Lotus Service History. The car has a harness bar professionally fitted by Allon White. The previous owner also had a set of Schroth custom harnesses made and a fire extinguisher which attaches in to the seat runner. The front of the car is protected with paint protection film.

A beautiful example of this sought after Limited Edition. Please speak to a member of our Sales team for further information or to request a tailored finance quote. Finance available subject to status.

The post Lotus Exige LF1 appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

LF1 personal number plate available , currently on my 380

Full plate is LF1 7OGT

If interested please let me know

Won’t work.

all LF1 we’re registered way before 2017, which is when your plate is suitable from.

Yes realised that just after I posted it. Shame though as wasted on my car