free hit
counters
81 dry sump turbo - Page 2 - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's what I thought and it comes with some spare parts too! Here are some more pics... Finally!        

Wish I could drive he more Bibs, did my back in 18 months ago - bulge in l4,l5 & l5s1 and trapped a nerve to the front right leg, still doing physio (sp?) so she is comfortable to drive but I pay

Back up for sale by new owner.. https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/lotus/esprit/1981-lotus-exprit-turbo-dry-sump/7817636 I think Dave sold it a little cheap?  Dave  

Posted Images

Mine is maybe a bit pricey for the time of year and the fact I live in Scotland, but the fact I wouldn’t be placing an order for a new Exige until around Spring time at the earliest anyway.....I’m not overly bothered. That said when you decide you’re selling you do want to sell and just move on:angry: before I get the chance to drive it again and the mindgames kick in:lol:

Nice Turbo you’ve got there Howard - always liked the colour along with the Compomotives.B-)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys for your compliments, yes it is a fantastic car, and very happy with it. Decided to have one last blast tomorrow before it goes into winter storage. The main garage is full now so the Lotus will have to go in the Carcoon. Fortunately it's an outdoor unit double skinned, under shelter and de-humidified. Hopefully I can squeeze the Yam in also as the Carcoon is big and the Lotus small. Dry tomorrow so already itching to go and  looking forward to spring already.

Happy motoring everyone ?

Howard

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1