free hit
counters
July Monthly Meet - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

July Monthly Meet

TimLotii

Next monthly meet arranged for Thursday July 13th at The Ash Pub, Burton End, Stansted, Essex CM24 8UQ - 7.30 for 8.00. 

Please advise if wishing to attend so that  I can confirm number for table.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in Tim.

1. Wayne and Michelle

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry folks, totally forget as michelle has been moving into her new flat and it's been very busy. We always enjoy the group dinners but this one has slipped I'm afraid.

see you next time

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.