free hit
counters
Swanbourne Auto Works free summer barbecue, August 5th - Events - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Swanbourne Auto Works free summer barbecue, August 5th

tinywillyuk

Hello folks!

Since last year, I've been the co-owner of an MOT test centre down in Ford, West Sussex.  We test all classes but have a particular interest in bikes, trikes and unusual cars and the test centre has been designed and built to be Lotus friendly - duly tested with my own Esprit.

For the second time this summer, we're hosting a free barbecue on Saturday August 5th and all are welcome.  We'll be providing all of the food and drink for free, and there will be, amongst other things, free draught Carlsberg on tap for the non drivers.  

Several local bike clubs are already making it a ride out, so I felt it was time to redress the balance and gather together some tasty 4 wheelers if any of you fancied getting together for the drive.
We'll be lighting up from 10am with breakfast bacon baps and running in to the afternoon.

There are also MOTs available on the day (starting at 9am, before the barbecue) on a first come, first served basis.

If you'd like to come along, please post up so we can gauge numbers.  We are on the Rudford Industrial Estate, Ford, near Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 0BD, map to follow, plus we have a Facebook page you're welcome to like and snag the details from.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will bring my Esprit along - just dont expect it to be clean...

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!