free hit
counters
Date of Leaving the Factory. - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Date of Leaving the Factory.

Roger 912

I know that my Turbo Esprit is a 1984 model, but I am wondering if there is any way that I can find the exact date that it left the factory. The VIN number is SCC082910EHG11789

I have never owned a car this long in my life (10 years) and I take her out regularly, at least once a month, for runs and, without tempting providence, she has never let me down once.

This coming weekend we have a run with the local Garden Route Motor Club and we are going to lunch at a small village called Storm's River and we are driving through two passes, the Natures Valley and the Bloukrantz Pass rather than take the direct route.

The below photograph was taken on a run through the passes I did a year or so back and it shows the river at the bottom of the Bloukrantz pass.

DSCF2572.jpg

DSCF2573.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Roger I'd suggest purchasing a certificate from Andy Graham at the Lotus archive dept. His email is [email protected] Certificate and accompanying letter with more specific info looks like this. 

IMG_2230.JPG

IMG_2231.JPG