free hit
counters
July 17th Bird in the Hand - Page 2 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
clivef38

July 17th Bird in the Hand

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 22:53, Buddsy said:

I saw Alex hooning around with the 400 the other evening after gym club. 

Im trying to free up some time as off on holiday but not sure I will be able to get along to this one.

buddsy

No you didn't.......

• Haha 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi folks just a quickie, I have spoken with the owner of the Bird (My Old Man) regarding the food ordering times and just to clarify the last orders are 8:30 Mon - Thurs with later times on Weekends. Sorry if you were informed differently and if you were do let me know who said 8:00pm?! and I will follow it up accordingly and i'll buy you a beer next time as an apology!

I've liaised with Buddsy and the Pub and as the meet is expanding which is great we think the best option is if you know you would like to eat at the monthly meet it would pay to ring up before hand to book a table (Make them aware that you are part of the car meet and they can allocate an area big enough) this way the kitchen knows how many to roughly cater for and can staff up accordingly, sometimes the pub becomes very busy for no apparent reason even on a Monday! So if you do book then that way you will be guaranteed a table / kitchen slot. Ps apologies I couldn't make it as my mother in law reversed over herself with her own car..... another story for another time but the main thing is she is ok!. Hopefully see you at the next one :-)   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great the meetings are doing so well and I think we are all aware with more of us it would be better all round if we can let the BiH know an advance roughly how many of us are coming. 

Im sure we all can understand how hard it is to judge how busy the pub is going to be of an evening and luckily we all seem quite relaxed about getting the food to us as we are usually all deep in conversation.

I will contact the pub a few days before the meeting to let them know how many we anticipate coming along.

A few of us always order the same thing so maybe those who are happy to chose prior could let them know this too?

Just a thought.

buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

A few piccies from earlier in the evening before the masses turned up! Cracking Elite tops the lot (in my obviously unbiased opinion lol)

597073093bd0c_BIHELITE1.thumb.JPG.1763cbe5f9b7a4883df588e98e822252.JPG

59707340db897_BIHELITE2.thumb.JPG.521d46eebf378b841bdfb62250bdd8dc.JPG

From memory, we also had:

2 Elan M100s

Early Elan in White

Éclat in Monaco White

Elise in Dk Green (or was it blue?)

Europa - JPS Livery

and a bonkers but brilliant Bond Bug!!

• Like 2

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?