free hit
counters
July 17th Bird in the Hand - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

July 17th Bird in the Hand

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So we have a King, a Mountain, a Monument and a Flash.......... @JayEmm, bring your camera mate, I can feel a film coming on.....

@AlexBrake - thanks for the update, most helpful - I don't want to drop anyone in the do do as others were able to order after 8.00pm, it was just that when we ordered drinks at 20 to 8 we were told w

No you didn't.......

Posted Images

I saw Alex hooning around with the 400 the other evening after gym club. 

Im trying to free up some time as off on holiday but not sure I will be able to get along to this one.

buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

I'm unlikely to make it either, earliest I can see me being able to set off is 7.30 & it's a 1 hour drive. 

Will see if I can rearrange things to be able to set off earlier but not too hopeful, which is a bit of a p!sser since we will be overseas for the Aug meet :(

Stuart,

I'll do my best to attend, but won't yet be in a Lotus (yet again) !! :blush:

Looks like it'll be another season san Loti - 7 repairs looking more costly than I anticipated ... or to be more accurate, I've decided to get several other jobs done whilst it's still off the road.

Won't be around for August meeting but will endeavour to get Turbo on the road for September (monies permitting) and then have the 101 out for winter :thumbup:

Keep off the straight and narrow

I'm not sure about tonight, only got home from a long weekend at a show with the Norton club late last night, so a bit knackered, & I then have a hospital appointment this afternoon which may leave time a bit tight.

If we can make it we will, if not, see you all next month.

Cheers, Tim

1 hour ago, Orsom Weels said:

.... I then have a hospital appointment this afternoon which may leave time a bit tight...

I hope that means tight for time, else I can see this topic headed the way another went (endoscopy discussion).

Anyway. I'll see how today goes, feeling rough (migraine) but may be OK to make it.

I have a meeting I'm afraid. If it finishes early I may be able to pop in and say hi.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Top night guys - really good turn out again, only marred by the daft food ordering cut off time!

Lovely to see the stunning yellow Elite - not envious at all. Glad to report that No1 Son also really enjoyed the evening.

Cheers All

• Like 1

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?

Yes, nice selection of cars but driving back I realised I didn't take any photos this time so hoping somebody else had ...

Phil           Leave me alone I know what I'm doing - I think. 

1 hour ago, oilmagnet477 said:

only marred by the daft food ordering cut off time!

Whats that then?

Glad you all had a good night.

buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777