free hit
counters
New car today! Exige 350 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

New car today! Exige 350

PeterSweden

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulation Peter, very nice mate :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

This is really nice, I fully agree the car must be red. :blush:

It looks like we're going to have pretty much identical cars, mine to be collected first days of September. Congratulations, hope you're going to like it!

In Lotus Fashion, looks like they made Union Jack's for the left hand side of the wing only, and not the right hand side.

Very much like the Esprit wheels in the 80's, same rims fitted on both sides !!!

Image result for lotus esprit 1980

Neil.

5 hours ago, Neil D. said:

In Lotus Fashion, looks like they made Union Jack's for the left hand side of the wing only, and not the right hand side.

Very much like the Esprit wheels in the 80's, same rims fitted on both sides !!!

Image result for lotus esprit 1980

Neil.

I never knew that about those wheels but having just checked photos of both sides you're right - that's incredible!!:o:lol:

:wub:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I think that was the problem. A chap in the design office was doing the flags on a Friday morning. Got the left side done, outlined to fit the end plate. He's just about to sort out the right. Flips the left to get the right shape, when someone says "That looks great. Time to go down the boozer". The rest is history. Maybe