Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Forum Software Update - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Forum Software Update

Bibs

Major update to be applied shortly. Here's some info about it and this thread is for you to complain how much you don't like change :lol:

https://invisioncommunity.com/news/invision-community-42-r1030/

Here is the roundup of what's new in Invision Community 4.2!

Highlights

There's a lot of new feature in 4.2 but here are a few of the highlights:

Promoting Content A new way to promote content in your Community internally, on Facebook, and on Twitter.

promote.jpg

Clubs Clubs are a brand new way of supporting sub-communities within your site. Many people have requested social group functionality in the past and Clubs are our implementation of this concept.

clubs.jpg

Reactions Offer more fine-grained sentiments towards content than a simple up/down or 'like'. They are now in common usage on social networks, and so users expect to be able to be more nuanced in their response to something they see.

reaction.gif

Complete Your Profile Encourage or require members to fill out the details on their profile. Also now allows for quick registration to encourage joining.

profile.jpg

And a whole lot more..

It goes on... here is the full list!

Be sure to visit each entry above for more information and screenshots. We hope you enjoy Invision Community 4.2!

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

@bibs, what you done its all gone mad here! Everything is grey, like stuff is weird. 

( adopts Welsh accent) We are afraid of change 

FFS it's not good, return it to as it was before, no need for changes :zorro:

PS actually what was the colour scheme before?

Edited by vd9

Ah found it, the button is hidden by all the white on my machine. This is what that corner of the display looks like when viewed using Chrome

Capture.JPG

Normally Aspirated - and lovin' it!

• Gold FFM
2 minutes ago, Choppa said:

Ah found it, the button is hidden by all the white on my machine. This is what that corner of the display looks like when viewed using Chrome

Capture.JPG

So my car goes to Sparky on Friday and I can't see any messages, the plot thickens ?

Apparently my profile is only 50% complete. It's a good reflection on my life, although that might be a little optimistic about my longevity. I've hit the "Dismiss" button - but have no idea what to do about the forum profile. 

• Gold FFM
48 minutes ago, Dan E said:

So my car goes to Sparky on Friday and I can't see any messages, the plot thickens

Shhhhh - it's a very exclusive service.  :ph34r:

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Menu at the top not wonderfully responsive yet, but the rest of the site is zooming along much faster than before.  Scrolling etc much more responsive.  Very nice!

• Like 1