free hit
counters
IPB 4.2 - Page 2 - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

I've changed it back to light grey but I'm not super impressed how it looks. Will do some more work on the theme tomorrow :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don't fool me, seen all this stuff on Watchdog, car goes to Watford,  next day, TLF is gone, Sparky and Bibs who?  Ryarsh village is actually a shell company and doesn't appear on any maps. M

Wrong Ajax Barry. This is what Bibs is doing...  

Menu at the top not wonderfully responsive yet, but the rest of the site is zooming along much faster than before.  Scrolling etc much more responsive.  Very nice!

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

(07/07/12) H12$  07.12 PM.       <DIR>      1.33.1.     TAP1     KEARLEY N8M3ER - P1&T3 - CR00K3D 

• Haha 1
  • Gold FFM
25 minutes ago, Dan E said:

(07/07/12) H12$  07.12 PM.       <DIR>      1.33.1.     TAP1     KEARLEY N8M3ER - P1&T3 - CR00K3D 

You are going to sparky hell where plumbers will be inserting off cuts of pipe into your anus for that 

• Like 1

Only here once

I must say, this new software is very, very fast :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

What pages mate?

Evora NA

Clear your cache in the browser, that'll more than likely fix it :)

Evora NA

Same here, moving between the pages within one topic does not really work. Works fine with reloading the page.

Example: I'm on page 3 and want to move to page 4; I click on the 4; content disappears and does not load, address changes to ...=4; press F5, content reloads just fine.

It uses Ajax to move between pages without reloading them, so I'm guessing it's a cache issue. If it isn't fixed by clearing your cache, I'll turn that feature off :)

I've just purged the cache on Cloudflare which may also help.

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

And here's me looking through the kitchen cupboard for it..... how does it help ??07DD2B05-6DF1-4DE8-A47A-681A7F7D1993-10393-00000EB83BAA2622.jpeg.291129b6dadc2f9b9be11a76caa54073.jpeg

Only here once

I've turned the ajax pagination off, does that help?

Evora NA

This is a pretty cool new feature btw...

https://invisioncommunity.com/news/new-editor-uploading-r1023/

You can now just drag and drop an image into the post editor where you'd like it to be, and voila! 

58e505ab6254f_DragandDrop.gif.4fab80a215

Evora NA

9 hours ago, Bibs said:

I've turned the ajax pagination off, does that help?

Yes, the site looks slightly different to yesterday and it works fine now.

chipp

• Like 1

@Bibs - Nice feature - you could paste images in the previous versions, but they didn't get saved :(

Just pasted the German flag from above

download.png.f61e8db623054400aaf1717f23d

It appears in the edit - will it save.

edit to add:  woo hoo!!!  pasting works now! Another one from somewhere else on the web

Image result for Lotus 49

Here is the question I really wanted to post before I got sidetracked :)

On the Regional Groups - can you authorise me to add members?

In mobile view pictures in the posts are resized only horisontally, squashing them from the sides and distorting the original proportions. :-(

Not only mobile view - make the screen narrower than the picture and the image narrows but doesn't change height

Still getting this when trying to add a member to the group

img.jpg

also, when I dragged this image in, the "Submit Reply" button disappeared - had to hard refresh the screen.