free hit
counters
When you open the garage ....... - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

When you open the garage .......

Dan E

• Gold FFM

Funny you should say that, he asked for half a sugar in his tea and I forgot! I think we will get past it. I did furnish him with a Copenhagen tooth pick though so I live in hope . 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

It's purgatory having to drive various Esprits all the time.  Fortunately my hypoglycaemia only kicked in on the train journey home.

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Must say what a lovely drive Dan's car is.  36 years old, and every bit as good as my GT3 at roughly half that age.  A real pleasure to deliver it back today!  :D

• Like 2

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

As discussed this morning over a cup of tea (no sugar) we have to thank @Bazza 907 and GST for that and now you. It's really nice to have it confirmed as a "good one" took it out for a couple of hours to the Kent country side today on my own. Had a great time apart from a big sideways moment in a big puddle on a blind bend. Caught with luck rather than talent. 

• Thanks 1

• Gold FFM

She is in good hands I promise you, wait until you see her at the festival. She won't be perfect but she will be the best she can be without a respray and living her 36 years with original pride 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

I'm sure I've seen that in a spotted section drifting round a roundabout and doing burnouts from some traffic lights....... just saying

Yup that was me around Henley when @purso let me take it for a spin. It felt like new at the time. Well not after I had finished with it...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)